Tuesday, March 03, 2015

We Likes to Party

I enjoy being around people (at times), but I have an awesome time alone! I didn't always like being by myself. Early in my career I did a lot of solo traveling and had to get used to alone time. 

On the company dime, I began treating myself to nice dinners. At first, I kept a barrier up. It began with books or magazines and moved to cellphones when they became popular. 

No more. In public, I'm just fine sitting alone at a bar or restaurant table and enjoying my company. In the car, we sing. At home, we dance, watch TV or read. We likes to party with each other. 

One should not be surprised to see us laughing at some goofy thing we did. There are tons of inside jokes shared between us. We travel well together and rarely get into arguments. 

I urge you to get to know you. That may become the best thing to you since sliced bread! 

No comments: