Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Being Gay is a Gift

I had a dream early this morning. I was reluctant to talk about it since homosexuality is such a precarious topic and discussions on the topic are often wayward

In the dream, two of my favorite YouTube personalites (one was Funky Dineva and I can't remember the other) were talking and FD said, "Being gay is a gift." I made the RCA dog "what you talking about" face and he kept talking. 

When I awoke, I kept thinking about that statement. Why or how could being gay be a gift? They are often victimized because of their lifestyle, sometimes even killed. So HOW could that be a gift???

I concluded that anything Life brings us can be viewed as a gift or curse. It's all about how you live it and look at it. Kind of like the saying, "Today/Now is a gift, that's why it's called the present."

To all my gay friends, I want a cut of the "Being Gay is a Gift" merchandise yall are gonna be rocking. 

No comments: