Friday, February 20, 2015

You May Say I'm a Dreamer

I have a gift. Or maybe it's a honed skill. Anyway, sometimes the things I think come true. So do some of my dreams...the ones while I'm asleep, not my wishes.  

Maybe not exactly how I dream it, but some events in real life link to dreams that I've had. I took a Facebook quiz about spiritual gifts and it even said I'm a dreamer. 

I also have déjà vu frequently. And see the same numbers on the clock often. Hmm maybe I should stop choosing Quick Pick for my lottery tickets and select numbers. 

A couple years ago, while home alone, I saw my deceased mother-in-law's shadow. Right after that, when I left the room, some papers that I'd been working on were gone.  My Husband and I still joke about her "thieving" ways! 

Do you have any quirks? Or weird things that often happen? Did I mention I don't think humans are the only intelligent life? Am I the only one?

No comments: