Monday, August 31, 2009

That Time of the Month

It's that time of the month again. Not when Mother Nature pays a visit, but when Peter, Paul, AT&T and the rest come a-knocking. It's the time when I cross my fingers that my expense checks are deposited before the bills are deducted. When I curse myself for forgetting that I wasn't supposed to use my debit card and wind up paying an extra $35 for something that would have only cost $3.50. It's that time when I wonder if I should quit my cushy job and do more work for more money or find supplemental income.

And then the time comes when I say fuck it (excuse my English) and let the worries go. It all works out in the end anyway. I just have to ignore all the pretty red writing that pops up when I look at the online bank statement and wait until everything catches up in a few days. You'd think I'd stop procrastinating and submit my expense reports in a timelier manner, huh?

No comments: